What is your ultimate aim? Do you want to become rich? Do you want that you get what you always desired to have? Well then keep on reading. I’ll guide you on how to become rich!
What do I actually mean when I say how to become rich?
Well, rich doesn’t always signify monetary benefit. If you have a family who loves you, a few close friends who care for you, someone special who will do anything just to see you smile, a pet who welcomes you home with a warm hug or a house that is your safe place, then my friend you are half-way there. You are already half-rich then you think. All you now have to do is be ‘Grateful’ for what you already have. Be grateful that you are living with the people you love, who actually matter, be grateful that you have a house, be grateful that you have a comfortable bed to sleep in, be grateful that you have pillows and blankets which helps your body to relax. Be grateful that you wake up every day to see a bright morning. Be grateful that you are healthy and living a comfortable lifestyle. Because you know what? There are people out there who pray for these basic necessities which we take for granted.
Consider this example, when you catch a cold, you don’t like to eat anything, you cough a lot, you can’t swallow properly, you can’t get the real taste of your food, you start feeling dizzy and irritated and just want to get back to the normal state right? You think about the time when your body functions properly without any disease or even the slightest discomfort. We take that state for granted and when something happens, only then realize the importance of these minute things. Why is it that when something is missing we realize its importance and value in our life, and when they are present in our life we take it for granted? I have learned one thing in these past few months, if you want to achieve your goals, start becoming grateful for what you already have. Feel privileged about the facilities that your parents are providing you with. Feel grateful that you are literate. Feel grateful that you have all your 5 senses in a properly functioning state. Start becoming thankful for what you already have to get what you always wanted to have.
5 things to be grateful for-
Create a list, either in your mind or write it down in a notebook. This is what I have done and trust me you’ll feel good about yourself and everything that you have once you have created this list and started becoming grateful. These 5 things that should be present in your list are-:
- HEALTH AND BODY
- CAREER AND WORK
- MATERIAL THINGS
- If you have a healthy body, mind, and soul, be grateful. Be grateful that your heart is pumping, blood is flowing through your veins, legs are working, you can walk properly, see, hear, smell properly. Be grateful! What if anything was missing? You’ll desire to have it then, right? Well, why not be grateful for what you have now rather than regretting later?
- If you are a student going to college or school, be grateful that your parents are able to provide you with education because there are millions of children who are just wandering in streets because they have nothing to do and nowhere to go. Be grateful that you have a career ahead to look upon. Feel blessed.
- If you have the money that could get you all the basic amenities if you are able to afford food, water, clothes then my friend you are rich. Be grateful for the money that you or your parents already have.
- If you have a few important relationships in your life be it your parents, friends, family etc. then be grateful! You are rich. Because some people crave for these bonds in their lives which you already have and still don’t value it. Start valuing people and relations in your life.
- Well, material things are just an added bonus that helps your mind and body to relax, to give you pleasure. Still, if you have these material things in your life be grateful for them as well. Feel blessed that you can afford it.
This is the key to becoming rich. Even if you think that all this is just hypothetical and life doesn’t work like this, then give it a try! Start feeling blessed for what you already have and you will definitely notice the magical changes that will take place afterward. I would just like to tell you that if you have what you love, you are RICH. If you have your parents, friends or family, you are RICH. If you have a house to live in, irrespective of how small or big it is, you are RICH. Feel blessed! Be Grateful, Become a ‘GRATISOUL’!
Until then live positively and happily!